JR Channels Macros (Affinity Photo)
Contains functions for channel manipulation, including creating greyscale pixel layers from colour information and separating the channels into additive layers. Here are just some of the functions:
* Isolate RGB channels for retouching and blending on separate red, green and blue pixel layers.
* Luminosity masking setup.
* Output RGB channels to greyscale layers for blending (e.g. luminosity).
* Quick channel swapping for infrared photography.
* LAB 50:50 mix (whilst staying in RGB/CMYK) for interesting tonal effects.
* Linearised RGB channels as layers for blending.
* Intensity and Luminance gradient maps.
* Min/Max greyscale blending for masking and blending.
* Channel Packing for game development (packs Red/Green/Blue-named layers into Background layer).
See the included PDF for installation instructions and a detailed explanation of how to use the Channels macros.