Contains functions for channel manipulation, including creating greyscale pixel layers from colour information and separating the channels into additive layers. Here are just some of the functions:
* Isolate RGB channels for retouching and blending on separate red, green and blue pixel layers.
* Luminosity masking setup.
* Output RGB channels to greyscale layers for blending (e.g. luminosity).
* Quick channel swapping for infrared photography.
* LAB 50:50 mix (whilst staying in RGB/CMYK) for interesting tonal effects.
* Linearised RGB channels as layers for blending.
* Intensity and Luminance gradient maps.
* Min/Max greyscale blending for masking and blending.
* Channel Packing for game development (packs Red/Green/Blue-named layers into Background layer).
See the included PDF for installation instructions and a detailed explanation of how to use the Channels macros.