Enhance your Blender scenes with over 300 high quality background skies.
- Formatted for use with Blender's Asset Browser.
- The source images have been developed from RAW data using a linear 32-bit HDR workflow and exported to half-float linear OpenEXR, which means they work well with blender’s linear compositing workflow as they provide a ‘true’ dynamic range (compared to gamma encoded JPEGs and other image formats). The resulting skies look dynamic and powerful.
- Each background sky asset has a Geometry Nodes modifier that translates it based on a selected camera. This makes it easy to move your camera around the scene whilst keeping the sky in view—and more importantly, in the correct perspective—at all times.
- The images are from a mix of cameras, but the minimum width or height is 5000px and the maximum is 8000px—plenty of resolution to work with for high quality renders.
- Each background sky object comes with its own unique material, which lets you quickly adjust settings such as emission gamma, strength and saturation.
See the included PDF for installation instructions and a detailed explanation of how to use the assets.
Over 300 sky assets, PDF readme and example blender scenes